http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=26357735 Template This Is bc: Wine, a week later

This Is bc

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Wine, a week later

As promised, here is the wine I had with Adam, Dan and Whitey. Whitey brought it so I can take no credit for finding it. I very much recommend it to you, though.

2002 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir

I don't know much about Pinot Noirs so I probably didn't appreciate this wine for how good it really was. I don't remember about the flavor much now, but it was very smooth. It's a bit more expensive than an everyday-type wine, at $18, but its a great under-$20 buy. When I was in Portland a few months ago I had a couple of glasses of wine at a restaurant and I know that one of them was a very good Oregon Pinot Noir. I was to say that it was this one, but I really don't remember. Because I had ordered by the glass, I never got to see the label and seeing the label is really what helps me remember info about a wine. I guess we'll never know.

. . . . . .

I lost my glasses today at a barbecue at the Beacon house. I'm very upset about it, mostly because I rarely loss things, but also because getting a new pair is going to be quite a hassle. I'll have to make do with my sunglasses until I get a new pair.

I suppose there is still the possibility I will find my glasses. I'm going to go over there tomorrow with Dave and look through the backyard more thoroughly. Man, I hope I find those glasses.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I don't even know what you are talking about.

May 07, 2006 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home