http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=26357735 Template This Is bc: What I would have posted if had a blog 10 days ago

This Is bc

Thursday, April 20, 2006

What I would have posted if had a blog 10 days ago

I don't know how this guy did this (http://www.sandiegoserenade.com/2006/04/1986_world_series_game_6_reena.html) and I'm not sure if I want to know. I know it might have involved cutting and editting many games of RBI baseball, in which case its still cool and an original concept. But if this is the real thing and there was no post production involved? Oh man. I would have to say, in terms of video game playing prowess, this might be superior even to that guy who beats Mario 3 in like 4 seconds.


Now for those of us who do Pesach the traditional way, we can eat chametz after sundown tonight.* The top three things I want to eat after the holiday is over are:

- roast beef sandwhich
- indian food
- tortilla chips

These also happen to be the last three foods I encountered last night but, unfortunately, I was unable to consume. What will you be eating after sundown tonight?


*Pesach is Passover and chametz is bready-type stuff

1 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

you do 8 days of passover?? do you even do passover?

April 21, 2006 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home