http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=26357735 Template This Is bc: coming attractions

This Is bc

Monday, May 29, 2006

coming attractions

I haven't posted in a while. I know. Relax it happens. This isn't the real post though. That's coming soon. So here's what to look for:

- comments on spending a week in Norwalk, CT (I'm not really going to comment on it, but that's what I did)
- a bc original recipe: roast chicken w/ fennel, carrots and a champagne and sage sauce
- the snakes on a plane trailer - have you seen x-men, yet? well, the snakes on a plane trailer plays before it, so make it to the theater on time
- notes on the massachusetts assembly

actually, I'm not going to post on any of that, besides the recipe, of course. I thought that this little piece would be a good enough stop-gap measure for another content deficient 36 hours.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

July 18, 2006 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

July 20, 2006 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home